The Online Learning Platform of the Bureau of Standards Jamaica is nearing its completion, with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Training set to be the first course offered on this new platform. The move by the organization to offer online training will be followed shortly by the BSJ’s E-Commerce website, for purchasing standards.
After GMP Online, the following courses are expected to follow suit:
- HACCP Training
- Understanding & Interpreting ISO 9001:2015
- Quality Management System
- Food Safety Management System
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Foundation ISO 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety
The platform will give greater freedom to the customer, who would have the opportunity to be a part of these training programmes at their own convenience. It is surely a major breakthrough for the Bureau of Standards Jamaica, as we look to give our customers and prospective customers the tools to achieve excellence.